Departments(Page 1 of 2)
Web Directory of Government Departments in Goa State.
- Directorate of Transport, Goa : The department acts as the apex regulatory body that controls the entire gamut of activities that go into the operation of passenger & goods transport motor vehicles - both private & commercial.
- Electricity Department, Goa : The Electricity Department is the only licensee in the state of Goa for transmission and distribution of Electrical Energy.
- Directorate of Social Welfare, Goa : The Directorate of Social Welfare deals with the implementation of Schemes for the welfare of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes.
- Commercial Tax Department, Goa : The Commercial Tax Department is administering levy and collection of tax revenue.
- Goa Police Department : Goa Police has made steady progress by adopting various steps to change its motto from being a force to a service.
- Directorate of Planning, Statistics & Evaluation, Goa : Directorate is engaged in the collection, compilation, tabulation and publication of the socio economic data related to Goa.
- Directorate of Education, Goa : The directorate of education deals with the organization, development and regulation of School Education in the State of Goa under the provisions of the Goa, Daman & Diu School Education Act, 1984 and rules made thereunder.
- Department Of Water Resources, Goa : The Department is headed by the Chief Engineer (Water Resources) with the Headquarters at Panaji-Goa.
- Goa Government : Goa has emerged as one of the most developed States in India.
- Directorate of Technical Education, Goa : Facilitate new Technical Education institutions and courses in the State of Goa.